Does your hair go limp & flat? Do you have to wash your hair everyday?
Try the Tulip way to wash your hair for a couple of weeks and see the difference it makes!
1. Brush your hair before you jump in the shower (this stimulates the scalp and removes loose hairs).
2. Wet your hair and rub a 20p sized blob of shampoo between your fingers. Apply to your scalp (not your hair!) and massage using circular motions. Rinse.
3. Repeat step 2. (This is the most important step!) This second wash lifts and removes oils from the hair and scalp and leaves your hair feeling squeaky clean.
4. Next apply a 10p sized amount of conditioner through the ends (any hair below your ears) and comb through with a Tangle Teezer to detangle. Rinse well.
5. Squeeze the excess water from your hair and wrap or pat dry with a towel (microfibre is the best!) Any ruffling will cause the cuticle to raise and make your hair frizzy!
6. Have fabulous hair!
Let us know your success stories